If you are aware of a past business leader who should be considered for a future Champion of Business Award, review the Award Criteria and nominate them below. Or contact Mari Stein, Senior Regional Director, at email@example.com if you have questions.
Champions of Business Award Criteria
To be considered for induction into Junior Achievement of Northcentral Wisconsin's Champions of Business, a person must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Contributed to the exceptional growth and success of a Northcentral District of JA - based company by offering extraordinary leadership in production, marketing and/or finances.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership in employee development, training and/or education.
- Demonstrated and conducted business in a way that supports Junior Achievement's commitment to Excellence in Ethics. (Northcentral District of JA encourages Wisconsin youth to become ethical leaders.)
- Provided ongoing leadership and/or financial support to the community.
- Helped create a positive image for his or her company or organization.
* Indicates required field